Tuesday, February 12, 2008

we talkin about practice, practice?

In my NBA2k8 season my Wizards time went on a 5 game funk at about the same time the real Wizards got on their 8 game losing streak. Last night my team finally pulled through with a 3 point victory over the Suns. Me, EB, my Bro, and Dee all pulled out solid performances doing our job to control the post. But looking back it's kinda funny how the 360 got me to lose those games. Did it know that the real Wizards aren't doing so well that it gives more help to my opponent? Or does it know that I can't really win every game by throwing ridiculous alley-oops and trying to drain every 3pt attempt I try. I guess it does.
So now I to be like a real coach to a freakin fake computer team and schedule practices, not just regular practice, but ball handling, defense, rebounding....And I have to determine how intense I want them to be and if I have to focus on a certain player, he is singled out. Not to mention having to call offensive plays and defensive sets during the game. Yes, I'm serious, I know this is just a video game but it's almost All-Star break and I'm one lose away from my 10th and I can't have that. There's no way I'm going to match the Bulls 72-10 season.
Anyways, back to work....

No comments: